The Carole and Ronald Krist Samaritan Counseling Center is a non-profit faith based organization committed to providing affordable counseling, speech therapy, educational programs, and psychiatric care for people of all economic backgrounds. Based on the philosophy that the mind, body and spirit are interconnected, our highly qualified, trained professionals counsel and assess our clients within the context of their unique life situation. As one of the largest mental health service providers in the Greater Houston area, the Center offers the following services:
- Counseling for individuals, families, couples, seniors, and children
- Specialized academic, career, developmental, and psychological testing
- Psychiatric consultation and medication management
- Speech therapy and social skills training
- Training for mental health professionals, clergy, and individuals interested in lay ministry
With an interdisciplinary staff of psychiatrists, psychologists, counselors, and speech-language pathologists who are committed to clinical excellence, you will find The Carole and Ronald Krist Samaritan Counseling Center to be a welcoming and safe place to receive help with life’s difficulties.
We’re hiring! We are currently in search of qualified, licensed mental health professionals, supervisors, and speech-language pathologists. If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.