The Carole and Ronald Krist Samaritan Counseling Center believes in not only helping individuals in need, but also giving them the knowledge they need about their mental illness or personal conflict. Below you will find educational literature about many different counseling topics. We encourage you to browse the literature and pass it on to others, or keep it for yourself to refer to when needed.
* All documents below are downloadable PDFs
- The Psychological Effects of Natural Disasters
Marriage & Family
- Beatitudes of an Intimate Marriage
- Building a Successful Stepfamily
- Divorce Adjustment Test for Children