Training for Graduate Level Advanced Practicum Students
The Carole and Ronald Krist Samaritan Counseling Center offers advanced practicum placements for graduate students whose university has a contract with our training program. At this time, these practicum placements are contracted with the University of Houston PhD Counseling and School Programs and the University of Houston-Clear Lake MFT Program.
How to Apply:
- Download and submit application
- Submit a copy of your most recent Curriculum Vitae, current graduate transcript (official preferred but not required), and one professional reference
- Advanced Psychology Assessment Practicum only – provide two writing samples
Application Deadlines for Fall Admission:
- Univeristy of Houston Assessment Practicum- February 28th
- University of Houston Clear Lake Counseling Practicum - March 21st
For more information, or if you are interested in developing a practicum training site with us, please contact Dr. Williams at email@example.com.